To prepare a healthy pizza yourself is fun and very easy. Whether with friends or the whole family, the fun factor is guaranteed and also the homemade pizza tastes better than a ready-made natural.
Ingredients for a healthy pizza
- 50 g of pizza dough
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- 2 spring onions
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 50 g mushrooms
- ½ red pepper
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 60 g mozzarella
- basil leaves
Preparing the healthy pizza
- Roll out the finished pizza dough thinly and place it on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Wash the tomatoes, remove the stems and dice the tomato. Then cover the dough with the diced tomatoes.
- Wash spring onions, garlic, carrots, onions, mushrooms and peppers. Slice the prepared vegetables.
- Then preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan, add the vegetables and sauté briefly. Season with salt, pepper and paprika until spicy. Drain the resulting broth and distribute the vegetables on the pizza base.
- Finally, cut the drained mozzarella into slices and place it over the vegetables. Bake the pizza in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
Picture credits: matttilda / stock.adobe.com
PS: Quality management is important to us!
Please let us know how you like our article. Click on the asterisks shown below (5 stars = very good):