Funny Easter Quiz with puzzle questions for children2 min read
Reading Time: 2 minutes
Test the knowledge of your child with the Easter quiz
1. Why do Christians celebrate Easter?
A: Because winter is finally over.
B: Because cars are allowed to use summer tires again.
C: Because Jesus rose from death.
2. Easter can only take place in two months of the year. Which months are these?
A: February and March
B: March and April
C: April and May
3. What is the 40-day Lent before Easter?
B: Passion time
4. When does Lent begin?
A: Ash Wednesday
B: Palm Sunday
C: spring beginning
5. What do you call the Thursday before Easter?
A: Passion Thursday
B: Maundy Thursday
C: Holy Thursday
6. What is the name of the Easter bunny?
A: Master lamp
B: Master Isegrimm
C: Master Langohr
7. In Australia the Easterbilby brings Easter eggs.
A: The Easterbilby is a rabbit's nose bagger.
B: The Easterbilby is a platypus.
C: The Easterbilby is the kangaroo and it carries the eggs in its bag.
8. There is a practical reason why Easter eggs are colored.
A: Colorful Easter eggs are easier to spot in grasslands.
B: Colorful colored boiled eggs are easier to distinguish from unpainted uncooked eggs.
C: The color keeps the eggs longer.
9. Both the Easter bunny and the Easter eggs are symbolic of …
Boredom at Easter does not have to be. Read our traditional and entertaining Easter games for kids.
10. The Dutch Admiral Jakob Roggeveen discovered Easter Island in 1722 on Easter Sunday. What is this island famous for?
A: For a complicated maze.
B: For his huge stone sculptures.
C: For the mass distribution of rabbits.
11. What is celebrated 50 days after Easter?
12. Russian emperors in particular left precious Easter eggs made of gold and precious stones
finished. What's your name?
A: faience eggs
B: Tiffany eggs
C: Fabergé eggs
13. Where does the Pope Easter Sunday in Rome hold the Easter Mass?
A: In St. Peter's Basilica
B: On St. Peter's Square
C: In the Pantheon
14. In the Middle Ages the egg was not only a food but also …
A: means of payment
B: juggling ball
15. Before the Easter bunny could prevail, brought what other animals
A: Cuckoo, cock, stork
B: squirrel, marten, mouse
C: pig, cat, eagle
1C, 2B, 3B, 4A, 5B, 6A, 7A, 8B, 9C, 10B, 11A, 12C, 13B, 14A, 15A
Picture credits: Konstantin Yuganov / stock.adobe.com