Last week was the opportunity to see some nice discounts on audio products on the occasion of Black Friday. If you have not been able to enjoy it, you have the Cyber Monday, organized on Monday, to catch up with you. Do not expect discounts as substantial as at Black Friday but here is still a selection of offers that we find interesting:
Before revealing our selection, here are the three offers we consider the most interesting audio side:
Bose QC 35 II to 255 €
The excellent Bose QC 35 II, a long time at the top of our ranking of the best audio headsets, is currently discounted at 255 € at Darty and Amazon, a great offer for one of the best noise reduction headphones on the market.
The king of the nomadic helmets is back. The successor to the excellent QC 35, which has been at the top of our ranking of the best audio headsets for a while, is still as good at sound, ease of use and design. On the other hand, it relies on its assets, the new version finally bringing one additional button to launch the Google Assistant. Given the price of the headset, no need to change if you already have a QC 35. But if this is not the case, do not hesitate a single second because the QC 35 II is, like his grandfather, a real jewel for audiophiles.
Jabra Elite Active 65t at 129 €
One of our favorite True Wireless pair of headphones, the Jabra Elite Active 65t, is priced at $ 121.99 instead of $ 169 at Amazon. If you are looking for good wireless headphones not too expensive, this is the model for you.
The sports version of the Jabra Elite 65t, the Elite Active 65t, are clearly among the best "true wireless" headphones we have tested so far. Their sound is of excellent quality, the handsfree mode is very good, the finely reworked design compared to the Elite Sport offers a much better comfort and resistance to sweat welcome, the ergonomics are almost perfect, the controls are the most efficient and complete that we have seen in this market segment, the wireless connection in Bluetooth 5.0 and NFMI is very stable, the latency is imperceptible and as a bonus, they support the main personal assistants. We would have just liked that they take better advantage of the Bluetooth 5.0 and they offer more functions "sport". In short, it is almost a faultless for Jabra.
UE Wonderboom for 39,99 €
The EU Wonderboom is our favorite notebook speaker for a long time now. Already very accessible with a price around 60 € recently, it is currently exchanged against 40 € at Amazon. One thing is certain, you will not find better value for money under the 50 € mark.
Ultimate Ears is back with a new tubular Bluetooth speaker that is shorter but more fleshy than the Boom 2. This allows the Wonderboom to produce more powerful bass for improved overall sound quality. The icing on the cake, its launch price is only 100 euros, which makes it one of the best quality / price ratio of the market at its exit. Regarding the other characteristics, it remains on a fully waterproof (IPX7) and shockproof construction, and a suitable autonomy of 10 hours. The only complaints we would have to make him concern the lack of handsfree mode and stereo when using two Wonderboom at the same time, but here we are fussy.
Bang & Olufsen Beoplay E8 at € 143.99
Launched at a price of € 300, the BeoPlay E8, which have long appeared in our ranking of the best True Wireless headphones, are currently sold € 143.99 at Amazon. An offer to seriously consider if you are looking for this type of products.
Bang & Olufsen enters the market with 100% wireless headphones. The E8s have everything for them: a sound of excellent quality without latency (which is far from the case of its competitors "True wireless"), an impeccable finish for optimal comfort, a Bluetooth connection and reliable NFMI, Tactile controls effective and comprehensive, and they are even resistant to water and dust. In addition to their autonomy, in the average but not extraordinary, their only real defect in our sense will be their high price. Nevertheless, if you have the necessary budget, do not hesitate a second, they are clearly worth the investment.
- Bose SoundSport (Android) at 49,99 € instead of 99 € at Amazon
- Jabra Elite Active 65t at 129 € instead of 169 €, at Amazon and 129 at Boulanger
- Bang & Olufsen Beoplay E8 at 143,99 € instead of 240 € at Amazon
- Sony WF-1000XM3 at € 212 instead of € 250 at Amazon
- Sennheiser Momentum Free Special Edition at 79,99 € instead of 199 €, at Amazon
- Jaybird X4 (sports headphones) at 74,99 € instead of 129 €, on Amazon
- Bose QC 35 II at 255 € instead of 300 at Darty and Amazon
- Bose SoundLink 2 at € 188.90 instead of € 229 at Boulanger
- Beats Solo 3 Wireless at € 149.99 instead of € 200 usually, at Amazon
- Philips Fidelio X2HR / 00 at 99 € instead of 170 € at Amazon
- Technics F70 at € 299.99 instead of € 399.99 at Fnac
- Jabra Move at € 49.99 instead of € 89.99 usually on Amazon
- Bose HeadPhones 700 to 309 € instead of 399 € at Cobra
- Sennheiser PXC 550 at 199,99 € instead of 250 € on average, at Amazon
- Marshall Major III Bluetooth at 79 € instead of 110 € on average, at Boulanger's
- Marshall Major III wired at € 49.99 instead of € 79.99 Darty
- Sony WH-CH700N Black at 99.99 euros instead of 199.99 euros at Fnac
- Sony WH-XB900N at 149 € instead of 249 € at Amazon
- Sony WH-1000XM3 (Hi-Res) at € 299 instead of € 379 at Amazon
- Sony MDR-1AM2 (Hi-Res) at € 99 instead of € 160 to € 250, at Amazon
- Sennheiser GAME ZERO at € 118.99 instead of € 177 usually at Amazon
- Razer Thresher Ultimate (PS4) at 195 € instead of 250 € on average, at Amazon
- SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless at 279,99 € instead of 349,99 € at Amazon
- SteelSeries Arctis Pro at 209,99 € instead of 279,99 € at Amazon
- SteelSeries Arctis 7 (PC / PS4) at € 109.99 instead of € 179.99 at Amazon
- SteelSeries Arctis 3 at 59,99 € instead of 99,99 € at Amazon
- SteelSeries Arctis 5 (PC / PS4) at 79,99 € instead of 129,99 € at Amazon
- Astro A40 TR at 119,99 € instead of 169 € at Amazon
- Logitech G332 Wired at € 29.99 instead of € 49.99 at Amazon
TV sound bars
- Bose Solo 5 to 159,99 € instead of 199,99 €, on Amazon
- Bose Soundbar 700 at 612 € instead of 715 € at Amazon, Darty and Boulanger
- Bose Soundbar 500 to 467 € instead of 549 € at Amazon and Darty
- Sonos Beam at € 369.99 instead of € 449.99 at Fnac
- Yamaha YAS-105 at 159 € instead of 299 € at Amazon
- Samsung HW-Q80R at 499 € instead of 999 € at Boulanger (after ODR)
- Yamaha YAS207 at 249 € instead of 299 € at Boulanger
- JBL BAR 5.1 to 449 € instead of 530 on average, at Cdiscount
- Bose SoundTouch 10 to 99,99 € instead of 170 € Baker
- Bose Bluetooth Speaker SoundLink Micro to 72,99 € instead of 109,94 € at Amazon
- Bose Soundlink Revolve for € 153 instead of € 179.99 at Darty
- Bose Soundlink Revolve + at 221 € instead of 259,99 € at Darty
- Bose SoundLink Color II at 79,99 € instead of 139 € at Boulanger
- UE Megablast at 129 € instead of 200 € at Amazon
- UE Boom 2 at 59,99 € instead of 80 € on average, at Amazon
- EU Wonderboom at 39,99 € instead of 59 € at Amazon
- JBL Pulse 3 at 129,99 € instead of 199 € at Boulanger
- Sony SRS-XB41B Extra Bass at € 149.99 instead of € 199.99 at Boulanger and Amazon
- Anker Soundcore Flare at 49,99 € instead of 79,99 € at Amazon
- Sonos One at 179,99 € instead of 229,99 € at Fnac
- Google Nest Hub at 99.99 € instead of 129.99 € at Boulanger and Darty
- Bose Home Speaker 500 at 280 € instead of 329 € at Darty
- Amazon Echo Plus (2nd generation) at 99,99 € instead of 149,99 € at Amazon
- Amazon Echo Dot (3rd generation) at 22 € instead of 59,99 € at Amazon
- Amazon Echo (3rd generation) at 64,99 € instead of 99,99 € at Amazon
- Amazon Echo Show 5 to 49,99 € instead of 89,99 € at Amazon
- Amazon Echo Input at € 19.99 instead of € 39.99 at Amazon
- Amazon Echo Flex for $ 19.99 instead of $ 29.99 at Amazon
- Google Home Mini at € 24.99 instead of € 59.99 at Fnac and Darty
- Google Home Max at € 199.99 instead of € 299.99 at Fnac and Darty
- JBL Link 500 to 149,99 € instead of 399,99 € at Fnac and Darty
- Sonos One SL at 169,99 € instead of 199,99 € at Fnac
- Jersey Jersey MT32 at 199,99 € instead of 499,99 € at Darty
- Triangle LN01A ELARA (x2) at 389 € instead of 599 € at Boulanger and LDLC
- Triangle LN01 ELARA (x2) at 229 € instead of 389 € at LDLC
- Triangle Titus Ez Walnut at 349 € instead of 549 € at LDLC
- The promotions relayed here have been chosen independently by the editorial staff of CNET France according to the importance of the reduction made and the quality of the product, the most interesting are shown in bold. The list will be updated regularly with new offers, those that are no longer available will also be removed.
- Black Friday requires and because of the high influx on merchant sites, links to offers may not fully load or work the first time. We advise you to update (key F5 on your keyboard) several times the page of the e-merchant if necessary.